The Amsterdam Art Weekend Professionals & Collectors Program was especially designed for contemporary art professionals and art collectors.
For many centuries, the liberal climate in Amsterdam has inspired artists from all over the world to experiment and push boundaries. Nowadays the city continues to bring forward tomorrow’s biggest talents, as well as harboring internationally established artists. Art collectors and art professionals from all over the world are invited to enrichen their experience of the Amsterdam contemporary art scene and to exchange knowledge through a carefully curated Professionals & Collectors Program.
Professionals & Collectors Program
As a member of our Professionals & Collectors Program, you will have the opportunity to explore the latest developments in contemporary art in Amsterdam through a series of exclusive previews, activities and events.
Central to the program are the 28 participating galleries that will be presenting their most cutting-edge exhibitions. Simultaneously, Amsterdam’s most renowned contemporary art institutions are going to be putting on world-class shows. Highlights include:
- Rijksakademie Open Studios - explore the studios of the forty-six talented emerging artists
- the opening presentation of a site-specific installation by Adrián Villar Rojas at Oude Kerk
- the opening of ‘Carlos Amorales – The Factory’ at Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- Nicolás Jaar at Het HEM, a new center for contemporary culture
- Group Exhibition with former participants at De Ateliers
- private collection visits, artist studio visits, curator tours and more...
Professionals & Collectors Program: Accredition
The Amsterdam Art Weekend Professionals & Collectors Program is designed especially for (inter)nationally recognized art collectors, the Directors of renowned museums and their chief curators. Galleries are inviting their clients as well.
If you are interested in joining the Professionals & Collectors Program, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
To log-in and register for the Professionals & Collectors Program, click on the Professionals symbol in the top righ-hand corner.